Easy to install and operate, the MatrixBUS XI-04 expansion features state-of-the-art supervised communications with Rosslare’s hardwired panels.
By connecting the expansion to the MatrixBUS, four hardwired zones are added to the AuraSys panel zone coverage. Four-zone module may be combined as necessary to supply the required number of zones.
The casing includes cover and back tamper detection to prevent vandalism and unauthorized access to the PCB casing as well as a status LED.
The MatrixBUS XI-04 zone expansion has the same characteristics as the on-board zones without the doubling option.
- Four hardwired zone addition capacity (XI-04)
- Fail-safe and fail-secure option
- Supervised by panel for wire tamper
- On-board cover and wall tamper detection
- FLASH firmware upgradeable
- LED status and problem indicator
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Compatible with Rosslare’s AuraSys P6 wired control panel and other MatrixBUS accessories
- Cost effective and modular installation anywhere on the bus near the devices to be controlled
- Jumper selectable zone addressing