This elegant magnetic contact blends into any environment, keeping a low profile while providing state-of-the-art protection. It is also useful in protecting china cabinets or closets, double-hung windows, and aluminum windows.
Easy to install, the magnetic contact uses no glue or screws to mount. It features a 11 mm (7/16 in) operating gap and high grade magnets.
The contact and magnet housings are made of flame-retardant ABS plastic. The housing has three ribs that press-fit against the inside of a .38” diameter mounting hole. The reed switch is protected and held in place by a polyurethane potting material.
- Press-fit mount switch, no screws or glue needed
- Large magnet provides wider gap
- Rugged body construction with flexible ribbed sides for quick installations
- Attractive low profile design, with a professional look and feel
- UV stabilized anti aging virgin polymers
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- High grade magnets
- Maximum contact rating, 28VDC, 0.5A
- 1 Form A (SPST)
- 11 mm (7/16 in) wide gap
- Meets or exceeds USA Standard UL 639, Intrusion Detection Units
- Meets or exceeds CENELEC 50131-2-2 PIR Standard, Security Grade 2, and Environmental Grade 1