AS-36 is part of Rosslare’s family of powerful, high performance, indoor, standalone or wireless smoke and heat detectors, ideal for residential, commercial, and institutional applications. These heat detectors provide continuous protection against fire hazards even during a power outage.
Encased in a compact, elegantly designed shell, the AS-36 provides the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solution for heat and fire detection.
With the AS-36, you can sleep soundly. This battery-powered unit is jammed-packed with advanced features such as field-proven electronic NTC precision temperature sensor, removal tampering transmission, RF supervision, low battery messages, and much more.
- Sensitive detection of MAXIMUM temperature
- Fully supervised: RF signal sent to the control unit every 20 minutes
- Low battery RF sensing and reporting signal
- tamper detection of removal of the heat detector from the base
- Sleep mode – Low standby current provides long battery life
- Local Piezoelectric siren and buzzer
- Compact and inconspicuous elegant design
- Twist on/twist off detector head for easy installation
- Local test button for sounder and transmission testing
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Multi-application base unit (SA-13)
- Specially designed Long-range antenna for 200 meter open space RF range with selected panels
- Adjustable RF power and frequency assists in meeting the requirements of almost any country
- visual indication via Base LED: Flashes during transmission showing RF functionality status
- Available in two models G-433.92MHz & H-868.35MHz
Low-battery audible alert