The heart of the SA-19 is an advanced detector based on ShatterPro™ acoustic with Pattern Recognition Technology™ and an omni-directional 360˚ electret microphone. Among its features are: Power Save Mode (PSM) for low battery consumption, ultra bright LED, cover tamper detection, and low battery alert.
Using a special algorithm for monitoring, the SA-19 Wireless Glass Break Sensor provides superior audio analysis and false alarm prevention by detecting both the shock wave at low and high frequencies unique to glass breaking frequencies. It accurately detects plate, float, laminated, wired, and tempered glass types, while rejecting common false alarm sounds.
Crafted from rugged flame resistant ABS material, this sensor is ready to install and enroll onto one of Rosslare’s wireless security and automation panels, or universal receivers at the press of the test button.
- Omni-directional 360˚ degree electret microphone
- Advanced Sentrol Inc. ShatterPro™ acoustics with Pattern Recognition Technology™ for superior sound spectrum analysis
- Fully supervised: RF signal sent to control unit every 20 minutes
- Low battery reporting signal
- Compact and inconspicuous elegant design
- Completely wire free for easy installation
- 3V, 1300mAH Lithium Battery Powered for up to 4.5 years battery life. (80 transmissions per day)
- Ultra low power consumption
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Ultra bright LED indication for tamper, low battery, and event activation status
- Available in 433.92MHz & 868.35MHz