The heart of the SA-01P is a high quality pyro electric infrared energy sensor, a PET lens with fuzzy logic implementing a special algorithm to improve human detection while ignoring pets and other small animals,and an advanced nano-watt microcontroller.
The SA-01P’s many features include an A to D signal analyzer with temperature compensation, an integral RF transmitter with low profile internal antenna, an LED walk test, an RF transmission test, dynamic and static Power Save Modes (PSM), selectable pulse counting, cover and wall tamper detection, and automatic low battery detection.
The SA-01P uses a widely available lithium 1300 mAh high power battery and is compatible with Rosslare Security products from the related Series (H-Series: 868.35MHz, G-Series: 433.92MHz).
- Power level discriminator: A special lens combined with a powerful algorithm ignores small to medium sized animals while maintaining a high level of human detection
- Pet immune PIR detector up to 25Kg
- Max coverage 14m
- Field of view 115°
- Environment digital temperature compensation to reduce false alarms
- Adaptive filter compensates for changes in a detected object’s speed
- Internal calibration following mounting height installation
- Internal plastic element sealing for insect and air turbulence immunity
- Cover tamper switch and back tamper switch (selectable by wire) for increased security
- 3V 1300 mAh lithium battery lasts for over three years at normal use. Low battery warning transmitted to panel
- Optional wall and ceiling mount bracket (AS-02)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Selectable energy level sensitivity: High or low by jumper selection
- Continuous monitoring: Sends visual alerts in case of malfunction or temperature out-of-range alerts
- Fuzzy logic algorithms energy detection system for improved detection and reduced false alarms
- Self Supervise mechanism
- Easy walk and RF test modes: Visual indication and automatic disable
- Advanced micro-controller electronics and algorithms for superior movement speed spectrum analysis
- Ultra resistant to transient shock, ESD, and RFI interference