The heart of the SA-01 is a high quality pyro-electric infrared energy sensor, an advanced FLASH nano-watt microcontroller, an A to D signal analyzer with temperature compensation, and an integral RF transmitter with low profile internal antenna.
The SA-01’s many features include walk and RF tests, dynamic and static Power Save Modes, selectable pulse counting, cover and wall tamper detection, and automatic low battery detection.
The SA-01 uses a widely available lithium 1300 mAh high power battery and is compatible with Rosslare Security products from the related Series (H-Series: 868.35 Mhz, G-Series: 433.92 Mhz).
- Exchangeable fresnel lenses: standard, long range and curtain
- Highly sensitive dual element pyro-sensor, from world-leading manufacturers
- Max coverage 14m
- Field of view140˚
- Environment digital temperature compensation to reduce false alarms
- 3V, 1300 mAH lithium battery lasts for over three years at normal use. Low battery warning transmitted to panel
- Internal calibration following mounting height installation
- Selectable cover and back tamper detection for increased security
- Optional swivel mounting bracket for mounting in flexible locations (BR-11)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Adjustable sensitivity for normal or harsh environments (pulse count)
- Fully supervised sensor transmits the “keep alive” signal to the host every 20 minutes
- Static & dynamic battery saving modes
- Easy and automatic walk and RF test
- Advanced digital algorithms for superior movement speed spectrum analysis
- Ultra resistant to transient shock, ESD, and RFI interference