Rosslare’s PYR-3011‘s extra-wide ceiling PIR is designed for easy, wireless installation. By using fuzzy logic algorithms, detection is improved and false alarms are greatly reduced.
The heart of the PYR-3011 is a high quality pyro-electric infrared energy sensor, an advanced ultra-low power microcontroller, an A to D signal analyzer with temperature compensation, and an integral RF transmitter with low profile internal antenna.
The PYR-3011’s many features include a fully sealed sensor chamber for increased reliability, easy-to-operate LED walk and RF transmission test, dynamic and static transmission modes, selectable sensitivity level, cover and ceiling tamper detection, and automatic low battery detection.
The PYR-3011 uses a 3V 1300mAh high power battery and is compatible with Rosslare Security products from related H-Series (868.35 Mhz) and G-Series (433 .92Mhz).
- Analog and digital motion analysis with internal ambient temperature compensation
- High sensitivity dual-element pyro-sensor, from world-leading manufacturers
- 360˚ 7m diameter coverage at 2.4 m height
- Visible easy-to-operate walk and RF test
- Screw free cover and snap-in mount for easy installation and cover removal
- Low battery indication
- Energy saving function
- Clear high bright LED indication
- Attractive design, with a professional look and feel
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Selectable three sensitivity levels to meet the needs of any environment
- Advanced spherical high performance lens for full area monitoring
- Draft and insect immune with a sealed chamber for optical components
- Front and back tamper for increased security
- Meets or exceeds USA Standard UL 639, Intrusion Detection Units
- Meets or exceeds CENELEC 50131-2-2 PIR Standard, Security Grade 2, and Environmental Grade 1