The microwave sensor unit improves accuracy and distance detection.
Its highly sensitive sensor is based on a state-of-the-art optics with an advanced dual-element pyro-sensor and 12 meter broad coverage. The optic pattern includes look-down (creep) zones protection using a mirror and curtain zones with a unique snap-in curtain mask.
The PYR-2023’s features include: an internal digital microcontroller with sophisticated algorithms for superior motion analysis and false alarm immunity, selectable pulse counting, and an A-to-D signal analyzer with temperature compensation.
The PYR-2023 has cover and wall tamper detection, and jumpers for selecting sensitivity and LED operation.
- 12 m (39 ft.) broad coverage
- Digital motion analysis and real-time A-to-D processing with internal ambient temperature compensation
- Microwave sensor unit for improved accuracy and distance in detection
- Unique “fast” curtain mask plastic for narrow detection
- High-sensitivity dual-element pyro-sensor made by world-leading manufacturers
- Attractive curved design, with a professional look and feel
- Optional swivel mounting bracket for mounting in flexible locations (BR-41)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Selectable pulse counting for normal or harsh environments
- Advanced spherical lens with SSFL mirror look-down, enabling detection as close as 50 cm
- Anti mask feature for high security applications OR, AND detection with automatic select
- Draft and insect immunity with a sealed chamber for the optical components
- LED for walk test that can be disabled after installation
- Meets or exceeds the USA Standard: UL 639, Intrusion Detection Units
- Meets or exceeds CENELEC 50131-2-2 PIR Standard, Security Grade 2, and Environmental Grade 1