This small sized spherical sensor blends into any environment, keeping a low profile while providing state-of-the-art optics. An advanced spherical lens made out of patented materials provides white light immunity. The optic pattern includes look-down (creep) zone protection using a mirror and curtain zones with a unique snap-in curtain mask.
The internal digital microcontroller with fast memory provides superior motion analysis for catch performance and false alarm immunity with environmental thermal compensation.
The PYR-0021 features jumper selectable LED operation, sensitivity, as well as cover and back tamper detection.
- 14 m (46 ft.) broad coverage
- Digital motion analysis and A-to-D processing in real time, with internal ambient temperature compensation
- Single LED indication (can be disabled)
- High sensitivity dual-element pyro-sensor
- Optional swivel mounting bracket for mounting in flexible locations (BR-41)
- Easy wall or corner installation, with thin wall knockouts in the back case and snap-in main board
- Attractive curved design, with a professional look and feel
- Unique fast curtain mask plastic for narrowed detection
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Selectable pulse counting for normal or harsh environments
- Advanced spherical lens with SSFL mirror look-down, allows detection as close as 50 cm (19.5 in.) from its mounting location
- Draft and insect immune with a sealed chamber for optical components
- LED for walk test that can be disabled after the installation
- Meets or exceeds USA Standard UL 639, Intrusion Detection Units
- Meets or exceeds CENELEC 50131-2-2 PIR Standard, Security Grade 2, and Environmental Grade 1