Rosslare’s PX-13 series are general purpose high performance 22mm panel-mounted, Normally Open (N.O.) Piezoelectric switches suited for long-life and rugged use applications.
Made from Aluminum alloy (AL6061) with Type II anodize and available in 7 colors. The PX-13 is anti-vandal, water and weather resistant and can be operated with fingers, gloves and through elastomeric overlays.
- Easy to install and use
- Piezoelectric technology can sense actuation within a solid metal enclosure
- Low temperature operation down to -40 degrees Celsius
- Meets IP68, fully potted design resists penetration of dirt and dust and water
- Available in a range of seven attractive anodized Aluminum colors – Black , Natural (Mat), Gold, Green, Red, Blue, and White (silver)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- SMT designed electronics for higher quality, superior performance, and reduced cost
- Compatible with Rosslare’s Access Controllers as a REX or a system input (Alarm or Event)
- No polarity considerations for Switch wiring