The MD-IO84B is a plug-in expansion module for Rosslare’s AC-225x-B and AC-425x-B Access Control Panels. This I/O expansion board provides 8 Supervised Outputs with EOL (End-Of Line) resistor protection, and 4 Relay Outputs (5 Amp Form C NO/NC). Installation of the module takes under 1 minute with the tailored expansion port in the panels and auto-recognize by the panel. Once it is installed and the panel is powered on, the expansion can be seen by the AxTraxNG Server, and the MD-IO84B may be programmed for Access Control and Automation. Advanced communication with the controller, allows for Firmware update, and real-time event logging with support for full offline operation by the host panel.
- Eight additional supervised inputs
- Four additional fully programmable relay outputs
- LED status feedback for 12 V power and relay activation
- Cost effective and simple installation
- Compatible with Rosslare’s AC-225x-B, AC-425x-B networked access control panels
- Input and output configurability using Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™ Server software (Version 27.5.7.x and above)