Rosslare’s MD-D04B is a plug-in expansion module for Rosslare’s AC-425x-B access control panels that provides a 4-reader interface, 4 supervised inputs with end-of line (EOL) resistor protection, and 4 relay outputs (5 Amp Form-C N.O./N.C.) to the panel. Installation of the module takes under one minute with the tailored expansion port in the panels and auto-recognize by the panel. Once it is installed and the panel is powered on, the expansion is recognized by the AxTraxNG Server, and the MD-D04B can be programmed for access control and automation. Advanced communication with the controller allows for firmware update and real-time event logging, with support for full offline operation by the host panel.
- Additional four proximity readers or keypads
- Four relay outputs and four supervised inputs to the access control panel
- Wiegand or Clock-and-Data transmission keypad or biometric reader compatibility
- LED status feedback for 12 V power and relay activation
- Cost effective and modular installation
- Compatible with Rosslare’s AC-425 networked controller
- Input and output configurability using Rosslare’s AxTraxNG software