The MD-62 is a custom serial adapter/cable designed for easy plug-and-play connection of the AuraSys™ Pro / Lite series and HomeLogiX™ series intrusion control panels to a local PC.
The MD-62 features oversized ergonomic thumbscrews for easy installation, a durable and flexible cable jacket for use in tight areas, aluminum under mold shield meeting FCC requirements for EMI and RFI interference, and stranded tinned copper conductorsndividually insulated in polypropylene to minimize cross talk while ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission.
- Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Fully molded connectors with oversized thumbscrews for quick and easy connection
- Half-duplex monitoring for single direction monitoring
- Electronics built directly into the nine pin connector shell
- TTL conversion circuit housed inside the DB9 connector shell
- Durable and flexible cable jacket for use in tight areas
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Custom built for use with the AuraSys™ Pro & Lite series and HomeLogiX™series intrusion control panels
- Built-in static protection circuit (ESD)
- Built-in short circuit protection (TTL data line)