The KE-30, battery powered, 2-way wireless keypad, is supported by Rosslare’s HomeLogiXTM HLX-40 control panels, SP-03V2 SecuraCareTM and other wireless control panels.
Precise design and a broad knowledge of industry preferences were instrumental in creating a device that includes visual and audio indications, smart and easy-to-use button combinations with indicators, 2-way RF communication– all of which are supported by battery power that is built to last for over two years – without having to add a transformer and main outlet at the desired point of installation!
The product is now available, and works with Rosslare’s wireless panels, in both our G (433.92 Mhz) and H (868.35 Mhz) bands.
- Battery operated using 4 x CR-123; battery life of over two years
- 2-way RF provides remote, real-time system status and commands the alarm panel (with up to 4 keypads currently supported by most panel types).
- Built-in RFID reader, for RFID tags and cards to arm/disarm the system, either from home or away
- Visual indications for Arming, Bypass, Trouble, and Alarm Memory statuses
- Built-in sounder for system entry/exit delay beeps and key beeps
- Unique, clean design with a unique semi-opaque indicator area lens.
- Front and back tamper for increased security
- Unique design of combined arming keys with indicator lamps for easy, straightforward operation and visual verification
- Very thin, light, and compact device
- Compatible with Rosslare Security products from related series (H-Series: 868.35 Mhz; G-Series: 433.92 Mhz)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Allows quick arming by pressing a button and PIN code using a numeric keypad for arming and disarming (both home and away),
- Allows chime and entry/exit delay beeps to be heard remotely, at several remote locations
- Great RF coverage range with new, 2-way RF communication technology and new RF architecture
- Highly elegant, clean design fits in any environment