Rosslare’s DigiTool® GC-50 remote station is designed with a focus on high quality and reliability as a top priority.
A user-friendly hardware communication station that allows you to upload, download, and transfer data that has been collected through the use of the GC-02 Reader Base and the GC-01 Acquisition Reader.
The GC-50 station can be installed remotely and allows you to transfer data to a local or remote PC via either the serial port or a built-in modem. PC-based DigiTool® Call Center (DCC) Software (GS-02) then processes the data.
This tool is simple to install and even simpler to use. With just the touch of a button, you can easily manage your distributed DigiTool® guard patrol monitoring system on a large geographic and data quantity scale.
- Communications call-back feature (can be enabled or disabled)
- Variety of call scheduling options
- An internal buzzer for audio validation
- RJ-11 phone in/out plugs
- Internal real-time calendar/clock with battery backup that can maintain operation for 14 days if disconnected from the DC input
- Two bi-colored LEDs for visual validation
- User-friendly operation – as simple as pressing a button
- Unique, compact design, allows for a minimum of cabling requirements, saving desk space
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Local storage of over 200,000 readings for up to two weeks when power is out
- Advanced microprocessor based on Intel™ technology
- Custom Security Codes
- High security and facility codes
- Can be uniquely selected for large customers
- Determine which PC has access to local or remote hardware
- Prevent unauthorized Serial/PSTN connections
- Two icon based buttons for loading a reader to the GC-50 or for making a remote PC connection