The GC-02 Base docking-station is made of rugged ABS plastic. It contains a nickel-plated steel iButton ID chip Reader, a built-in rapid charger with a unique swiveling DC power connection, and a rotating RS-232 serial connector for wall or desktop mount.
The GC-02 Base facilitates data transfer from the GC-01 Reader to a single PC for report generation and data analysis using DigiTool™ GS-01 Reports Light or GS-02 DCC DigiTool™ Call Center remote monitoring software.
The flexibility of the GC-02 models to read Dallas iButton ID chips allows you to tailor your system even more to suite your specific needs.
- Spring-loaded contacts for easy docking of the GC-01
- Built-in AC-DC adapter and fast charger for the GC-01’s 1800 mAh lithium-ion battery
- AC-DC wall transformer included
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 3-color LED battery-status indicator:
- Orange – GC-01 Reader not docked
- Red – GC-01 is docked and charging
- Green – GC-01 battery is fully charged
- Built-in ID chip reader for enrollment and recording of locations, events, and user tag data
- Contains no parts that requires user servicing
- Attractive, efficient, and rugged dust and water resistant design
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Compatible with Rosslare DigiTool™ family of adaptable guard patrol products
- Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton ID chip (GA-01/AT-32B)
- Rotating RS-232 9-pin serial port with a 3 mm Barrel socket
- Full duplex RS-232 communication at 9600 baud
- Small desktop footprint with rubber feet
- Wall-mount option helps save desktop space
- Integrates with the GCK-01 Kit, the GC-50 PSTN remote station communicator, and the Guard Patrol product family
- Interface compatibility with the GC-50 modem communicator to facilitate upgrading