Rosslare’s GA-01 designed location tag is encased in a rugged plastic housing, the location tags and keyfob contain a hardened stainless-steel ID chip, and programmed to provide an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Each has the option of including a Dallas iButton™ ID chip or a generic numeric ID chip.
Other features include easy deletion of lost or stolen tags from the system database, light-weight portable units, as well as uniquely preprogrammed codes that cannot be altered or replicated.
The GA-01 location tag easily attaches to any solid, flat surface. A cover range of red, yellow, violet, black, green and orange are available to identify different locations. The keyfob is available in black or white.
- Unique codes provided by factory-programmed 16-byte ID consisting of 12 hexadecimal digits plus a 4-digit number for series validation
- 1 in 300 billion chance of two tags with the same code
- Durable, highly rugged and waterproof (Meets IP-68 level tests)
- The sealed ID chips’ internal code cannot be altered or replicated
- Plastic casing easily attaches to any solid, flat surface with screws, glue or double coated tape
- Light-weight, portable keyfob with keychain attachment
- Easy to use
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Conveniently add location tags and keyfobs to the database by registering the chip’s ID
- Easily invalidate a lost or stolen tag or keyfob by deleting it from the system database
- Use the database to register changes in location tag sites and keyfob owners