Rosslare’s GA-01 location tag and AT-32B key fobs are designed with a focus on high quality and reliability.
Encased in a rugged plastic housing, the location tags and key fobs contain a hardened stainless-steel ID chip, snap-fitted into the back of the GA-01 and programmed to provide an electronic registration number for automatic identification. Each has the option of including a Dallas iButton™ ID chip or a generic numeric ID chip.
Other features include easy deletion of lost or stolen tags from the system database, light-weight portable units, as well as uniquely preprogrammed codes that cannot be altered or replicated.
The GA-01 location tag easily attaches to any solid, flat surface. A cover range of red, yellow, violet, black, and orange are available to identify different locations. The key fob is available in black or white.
- Unique codes provided by factory-programmed 16-byte ID consisting of 12 hexadecimal digits plus a 4-digit number for series validation
- 1 in 300 billion chance of two tags with the same code
- Durable, highly rugged and waterproof (meets IP68 level tests)
- Sealed ID chip’s internal code cannot be altered or replicated
- Plastic casing easily attaches to any solid, flat surface with screws, glue or double coated tape
- Light-weight, portable key fob with keychain attachment
- Easy to use
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Flexibility with the option to select models with Dallas iButton™ ID chip (GA-01/AT-32B)
- DigiTool® Guard Patrol system can be used indoors and outdoors in a wide range of temperatures
- Conveniently add location tags and key fobs to the database by registering the chip’s ID
- Easily invalidate a lost or stolen tag or key fob by deleting it from the system database
- Use the database to register changes in location tag sites and key fob owners