The ExpansE system is comprised of several units, the main unit (MU), the EXP-1032 ExpansE Networked Controller, and several secondary units such as the EXP-2024 2-Reader Door Unit, EXP-2016 16-Relay Output Unit, and the EXP-2088 8-Input/Output Unit.
The EXP-1032 Networked Control Panel with an onboard Web-based application is part of Rosslare’s ExpansE distributed access control system family. The EXP-1032 board contains an onboard Web-based application and supports 8 EUs via RS-485 communication, which can include up to 8 doors and 16 readers, up to 64 inputs and 128 outputs, and up to 128,000 users per connected controller.
Up to 1023 8 EXP-1032 Networked Controller MUs can connect via Ethernet creating a gigantic network of doors, readers, inputs, and outputs.
- Up to 8 MUs can be connected via Ethernet
- Each MU supports up to 8 EUs which can include:
- Up to 8 doors, 16 readers
- Up to 64 inputs
- Up to 128 outputs
- Onboard Web-based application
- Panel configuration DIP switch
- 128,000 users
- 100,000 log events
- Removable terminal blocks
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- RS-485 serial communication
- Optional connection as Master or Slave
- Onboard Ethernet, RS-485, RS-232
- UL 294 Listed