Rosslare’s EX-06 is a part of a powerful line of high quality piezoelectric switches. Designed in mind of industrial and high-risk environmental requirements, the EX-06 will adapt well in mines, oil rigs and refineries, military installations and more. The switch can be used in many hi-demanding applications, from heavy machinery and mechanical operation panels, to access control systems or direct door control.
The EX-06 with no moving parts is extremely reliable, resilient and robust yet is encased in an elegant design within a modern case suitable for use by architects and designers.
- Advanced soft touch piezoelectric switch
- New weatherproof design – water and dust proof, grease, oil and other chemical solvent repellent
- Circuit assembly encapsulation
- Vandal resistant
- Stainless steel mounting plate and tactile button with no moving parts
- Mounting Method Single Gang: Mounts directly to a US gang switchbox
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Non-sparking, non-magnetic, corrosion resistant
- Light ring status indicator and accidental activation hindrance
- Adjustable Output and LED indication time of 1 to 60 seconds
- Output and indication Toggle option
- Jumper Selectable Illumination Status: Red, Green, or No Illumination
- One Relay with two 2-Ampere outputs for separate application wiring: N.O. and N.C.