The DR-U955BT is part of Rosslare UHF SMART™ series of products. It is an innovative USB Enrollment Station that features three-in-one access control credential technology, making it easier than ever to deploy the latest in access control systems. The DR-U955BT is able to read a wide range of 13.56 MHz multi-format smart card (UID), UHF EPC-Gen2-6C, and Rosslare BLE-ID™ credentials (Facility code, Credential ID), and transmits the credential to the connected access control software, such as Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™. Its configurable software allows you to choose a unique output for each system.
- Enrolls 13.56 MHz smart card Unique ID (UID) and can read the UID of a range of credentials
- Enrolls UHF-ID – Reads a wide range of passive transponders with ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C credential support
- Enrolls Bluetooth – Rosslare BLE-ID™ credential directly into AxTraxNG™ Server or directly into third-party software systems
- Supports USB 2.0 Standard (compatible with USB 1.1), meets the EIA Standard
- One-meter cable and USB Type A Connector – powered by USB host PC
- SW supports the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32- and 64-Bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-Bit), Windows Vista and Vista 64-Bit, Windows XP and XP 64-Bit, Server 2003, XP and Server 2008
- Enables access control with multi-credential authentication factors