Mullion Backlit PROX & PIN Reader – Convertible
Part of the Convertible line of readers / controllers, this unit can be operated as an outdoor backlit keypad & proximity reader, which connects to any standard controller, or else it converts into a fully featured, 500-users stand-alone controller when connected to Rosslare’s
PS-x5 family of intelligent power supply/relay units. This unit provides a most effective solution for indoor and outdoor access systems where PIN and Proximity credentials are required.
- Supports 4 to 8-Digit PIN credentials and 125KHz EM type RFID cards and tags
- Smooth, attractive design, with all weather indoor and outdoor operation.
- Large, highly-visible RED Backlit Keypad.
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and an integral sounder for programming and operation.
- User friendly menu, based on keypad, LED and sounder indicators.
- Back and Cover Optical tamper detection and output.
- Default operation as a multi-format reader (Wiegand 26 bits / Clock & Data)
- Automatically recognizes Rosslare’s PS-x5 intelligent power supply family converting it into a 500-user stand-alone controller with secure relays.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- 8 Selectable PIN transmission modes including options for Key stream, Binary, Parity, and 2×6 Matrix.
- Supports Wiegand or Clock & Data Transmission formats.
- 3 Security levels (controller mode): bypass (free entry), normal (card or PIN) required or Secure (card + PIN)
- Comes with a mounting and drilling label, security screw, and tool set to prevent unauthorized opening.
- 60 cm (23.6 in.) shielded interface cable.