Rosslare’s AYC-B7661 is a standalone biometric reader/controller.
The AYC-B7661’s sensor verifies between fingerprint data and a biometric template stored in the unit. The AYC-B7661 is convertible; it can work as a reader or as a standalone controller and supports 1:1 or 1:N technologies.
- Advanced, secure, multi-application functionality for intelligent installations
- Convertible – It can work as a Reader or as a Standalone Controller (No PC is required)
- Supports 1:1 / 1:n technologies
- Accepts up to107 users
- Optical tamper sensor for case and wall tamper detection
- Designed for indoor use (capacitive sensor protection required for outdoor use)
- Supports a Lockout feature for increased security
- Configurable multi-output format, supports Wiegand 26-bit format and many more
- Compatible with Rosslare’s CP-R26 Desktop Card Programmer
- Reads MIFARE Classic® EV1 ISO14443 Type A standard cards
- Fully compatible with MIFARE Classic® EV1 1K and 4K credentials