The AY-Q6250 is an anti-vandal MIFARE Classic® EV1 smart card contactless reader, which provides the capability of serial ID reading of MIFARE Classic EV1 cards to any standard access control system. With 7 programmable output formats, it fits almost any existing system needs and required read information, making it a very simple, reliable, and cost effective way to upgrade your system to smart card standard.
This fully-sealed, epoxy-potted unit provides a weatherproof and vandal-resistant solution for extremely harsh environments.
- Incorporates the ISO-14443A (MIFARE Classic EV1) ID Format Protocol
- Reads range of up to 45 mm (1.8 in.)
- High strength design, epoxy-potted, fully-sealed within an all-metallic housing
- Multiple, programmable output formats including standard Wiegand 26-Bit
- Selectable LED control or buzzer control functions
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Optical tamper sensor and output for cover and wall tamper detection
- Bi-colored LED and LED control input
- Internal buzzer
- PC software and programming adapter (MD-08B) for easy configuration of the unit
- Comes with mounting template for easier installation
- Water-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65) suitable for indoor and outdoor applications