This reliable unit provides the capability to read MIFARE Classic® EV1 smart card contactless cards with any standard access control system. With 7 programmable output formats, it will fit most existing system’s needs and read the information required.
The AY-H25B reader is fully potted, sealed, and made of rigid, UV resistant poly-carbonate housing, which make them highly suitable for outdoor use. With a 7cm (2.8 in.) read range, the reader is a very simple, reliable, and cost-effective way to upgrade your system to the smart card standard.
- Incorporates the ISO-14443A MIFARE Classic EV1 ID Format Protocol
- Read range of 7 cm (2.8 in.)
- Programmable output formats including standard Wiegand 26-Bit
- Selectable LED control and buzzer control functions
- Made of tough Polycarbonate plastic for improved performance in all weather conditions
- Optical back tamper detection
- Bi-colored LED and buzzer control input
- Internal buzzer
- PC software and programming adapter (MD-08B) for easy configuration