Rosslare’s new O2S® high-frequency AY-G6380 reader supports NXP’s DESFireEV1 technology. Based on open global standards, the AY-G6380 proximity + PIN reader features data cryptography that provides full AES cryptographic standard functionality with 128-bit keys.
In addition, the reader utilizes a 3-pass authentication technique together with a random number generator (high-speed triple-DES data encryption) and a flexible memory organization structure to guarantee data integrity during contactless transactions. The new reader has a revolutionary and modern industrial design with a large indicator that clearly displays the reader’s status.
- RGB multi-color light indicator
- Compatible with MIFARE DESFire EV1 cards
- Optical back tamper sensor with OC output
- Default operation as a multi-format (Wiegand) reader per card definition
- Transmission format flexibility
- General user identification with identity card
- Fully compliant with ISO 14443A
- Easy installation and card enrollment, no need for a programmer