The AY-B9350 is a high-performance Face and Fingerprint recognition reader with MIFARE® 13.56 MHz and EM 125 kHz card reader. It has an Android OS with a touch LCD. The dual IR/RGB camera has a motorized tilt for face finding, making the unit user friendly regardless of the height of the user. Advanced features include support for 100,000 fingerprint templates, 10,000 (1:1) & 2,000 (1:N) face templates, and innovative algorithms with liveness check. Connection is easy with TCP/IP, RS‑485, Wiegand in/out (26-/34-Bit). The solution includes client/server based software for template enrollment and easy deployment. This product features the latest design and engineering to achieve a best-in class solution.
- Multi-factor Authentication: face, card, fingerprint and pin code
- Advanced optical sensor with fingerprint liveness check algorithms prevent spoofing.
- Large capacity for 100,000 templates – 1:Many
and support for 1:1 Matching Mode
- High performance CPU and memory for high speed validation (up to 1 second)
- Built-in TCP/IP, RS-485, Wiegand output connectivity
- Dual technology – MIFARE (13.56 MHz) + EM (125 kHz) RFID card reader
- Colored dual camera, for ensuring best face authentication (IR and Visible light cams)
- Non-volatile event log of up to 1,000,000 entries
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in tamper and buzzer
- Modern design that blends into almost any architectural challenge
RosslareBio9000 Client/Server Software
- Easy-to-install and operate server for Windows OS that enables managing user data and template distribution. Manages 100,000 users across networks of up to 2000 readers.
- Supports up to 16 remote client enrollment stations for enterprise applications
- Available in a large variety of languages