This professional-grade fingerprint reader has a high-speed optical sensor with a capacity of 20,000 templates featuring powerful algorithms with liveness check and encrypted data storage. AY-B9120 has a built-in 125 kHz EM RFID card reader and features an integrated Rosslare BLE-ID™ reader. It has RS-485, TCP/IP, and Wiegand 26- or 34-Bit connectivity and can be used with almost any third-party access control system.
- Advanced optical sensor with fingerprint liveness check with algorithms to prevent spoofing
- Capacity of 20,000 templates 1:N and support for 1:1 Matching, and encrypted memory
- Built-in output relay for controlling a local device
- High performance CPU and memory for high speed validation (searches 4000 1:N in less than 1 second)
- Built-in TCP/IP, RS-485, and Wiegand output connectivity
- Non-volatile event log of up to 100,000 entries
- IP65 rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Support for Rosslare BLE-IDTM smartphone credentials (both iOS and Android)
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in tamper and buzzer
- Modern design that blends into almost any architectural challenge
RosslareBio9000 Client/Server Software
- Easy-to-install and operate server for Windows OS that enables managing user data and template distribution. Manages 100,000 users across networks of up to 2000 readers.
- Supports up to 16 remote client enrollment stations for enterprise applications
- Available in a large variety of languages