The AY-B8520 is a high-quality fingerprint & card reader for indoor applications, which is ideal for any project by providing excellent performance while remaining cost-effective. With a capacity of 7000 fingerprint templates and a built-in 125 kHz (EM) credential reader, it enables higher security by dual factor authentication (Fingerprint + Card). When used with the AxTraxNG™ Server with integrated template management and distribution module, fingerprint template enrollment can be done concurrently on multiple workstations. Rosslare’s standalone RosslareBio 8000 management software is perfect for interfacing with existing third-party systems.
- Small compact design, for indoor use
- Capacity for 7000 templates 1:7000 with high speed CPU (search time is less than 1 s)
- Combined RFID card and fingerprint for higher security with dual factor applications
- Built-in TCP/IP, RS-485, and Wiegand connectivity
- 50,000 non-volatile event log
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in buzzer and LED indication
- Modern design that blends into almost any architectural challenge.
- AxTraxNG: Easy to install and operate using Rosslare AxTraxNG™ Server for Windows for managing user data and template distribution
- RosslareBio 8000 Management Software: Standalone management software that supports 8000 biometric reader series for user enrollment, reports, and more and allows third-party interfacing.