The AuraSysTM L-4 family comprises of three models, the L-4, an enclosed version with an onboard key-switch for arming and disarming commands, L-4K, has a 5-button keypad instead, and L-4PCBA, a PCB model, available as PCB only or enclosed in metal or plastic cabinets.
These panels are compact and powerful alarms with 4 onboard zones that can be doubled to 8 zones. They can also be expanded to have 4 additional wireless zones with Rosslare’s XR-16A. Supporting Rosslare’s MatrixBUSTM allows usage of up to four LED and LCD keypads and conversion to a hybrid panel with wireless expansion.
Feature rich – built-in modem and dialer, 256 event log size, PGM and siren outputs as well as an additional variety of security and functionality features.
The AuraSysTM L-4 family is ideal for a wide variety of residential installations including condominiums, apartments, etc. as well as for small commercial applications, such as shops and offices.
- Four on-board dual-EOL zones, internal power supply for detectors
- Zone doubling provide up to 8 on board wired zones, Wireless expansion supported for additional 4 wireless zones
- Line-cut, power failure, battery level and communication failure detection
- 256 events, non-volatile history log
- 8 user codes + one installer + one master codes
- 3 States: Arm Away, Arm Home, Disarm
- Quick / Instant / Force / Bypass arming modes
- Up to 4 keypads
- On-board PGM output O.C 120mA with various, flexible operation modes
- 13.8VDC/1A on-board AUX output in L-4 and L-4K
- 13.8VDC/1.7A on-board AUX output in L-4PCBA
- Designer keypads with user-friendly interface, backlight buttons and indicators
- Built-in telephone modem and dialer for CMS and private telephones reporting as well as remote PC connection
- PC or keypad programming
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Flexible fully programmable PGM automation features
- Compatible with MatrixBUSTM expansion modules and keypads
- Advanced false alarm prevention features
- Programmable communications self test
- Power quality battery protection
- AR-P02 PC Software for remote and local upload/download and configuration, including firmware upgrade, live view mode and event log upload
- Available L-4C – Enclosed in a metal cabinet with room for 7Ah battery