125KHz Proximity Read/Write Card
This is a credit-card sized credential with RFID electronics built inside the card, including an integrated circuit and an antenna inside that can be printed for human-readable information using standard ISO card printers, which can be machine read using very low power wireless communications. Having no power of its own, it can be read by card readers when it passes
through the electromagnetic field produced in the proximity of the reader.
The range depends on the antenna and field generated by the reader, so the card will have different read-ranges.
- Reliable and Interference free – subjects carrying the card will not feel any interference when passing other electromagnetic objects
- Strong, Flexible and resistant to breaking –sturdy and robust, the card can even get wet and continue to function
- Photo ID Compatible – print directly adding an image or thermal transfer print
- Read/Write –by Rosslare CP-R20U Card Programmer
- Pocket Size – enables users to comfortably carry it around with them
- Security – is known for its infinite number of reads
- Easily Identifiable –when the external card number is provided to system administration