Rosslare’s AS-525 AxTrax is an advanced platform client/server PC software suite, based on SQL database, enabling management of a modular networked Access Control system. The user friendly system is controlled by multiple, local or remote PC operators.
Flexible sub-networks connectivity featuring TCP/IP, PSTN, or RS-485 provides high level of connection options for advanced installations.
AS-525 AxTrax is license-free for systems with up to 64 panels (ACU’s), and has three additional license levels. It runs on PCs and compatible with Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista, and Windows® 7.
- Cutting-edge development platform
- Microsoft Windows compatible
- MS SQL Server Express 2005 provided in the installation package
- Software security protection
- Advanced alarm handler
- System operator privileges
- Multi-segment time-zones, national holidays entry and synchronization with MS Outlook
- Automatic panel detection
- Advanced panel link settings for full control over inputs, outputs and events, enabling integration with other security systems and providing elevator control capability
- User counter per Reader/User
- Compatible with AC-215, AC-225, AC-525 and related expansion modules
Professional Grade Features
- Level 0 free of charge server software license for up to 64 panels (ACU’s). Three incremental license levels can be activated by buying a Rosslare HASP key for up to 1023 panels (CD-ROM is provided with the package)
- User-friendly PC software with intuitive layout reduces complexity of access control, supporting over 20 languages
- Managing user data, photo, access rights, alarms, strike time, and door mode, all from one central location
- Produces reports from acquired data, such as entry and exit times, and any types of alarms, by user, location, and time
- Compatible with additional software modules from Rosslare for time and attendance (VeriTime) and photo ID card printing (VeriCard)
- Backward compatibility with VeriTrax AS-215 and AS-225