Rosslare’s APP-A421 BLE-Admin™ application for Android® is an administrator’s tool for configuring Rosslare’s BLE technology readers using an Android smartphone. Adjustable parameters include an 8-digit lockout code to protect settings, and a BLE broadcast reader label. The app also features a built-in Rosslare BLE-ID™ credential for use by the administrator. Using APP‑A421, administrators can operate and deploy the CSN SMART™ series of BLE readers efficiently for increased productivity in soft-credential system deployment.
- Provides a visible ID for enrollment purposes, can be sent to AxTraxNG™ by email
- Compatible with a wide range of Android Bluetooth-enabled mobile devices
- Generates a UID based on fixed device parameters (guaranteed unique ID)
- Long range communication, up to 12 m (39 ft)
- Cost effective solution for increasing system capability with mobility technology