This advanced 500 user standalone controller features anti-vandal metal keys for PIN code and/or RFID user credentials. AC-Q42H has a rugged metal construction ideal for installations in high traffic environments. This model comes with removable terminal blocks, for quick installation, and has advanced programming options.
- Built-in 125 kHz RFID card reader
- 500 users can have PIN and / or RFID user credentials for granting access.
- Smooth attractive design, with anti-vandal construction.
- Highly-visible blue backlit keypad
- Slim, rugged metal construction (AC-Q42SB)
- 3 operational Security Levels can be selected with special PIN codes.
- Supports up to 8-digit PIN codes, with timed wrong code lockout after several wrong attempts.
- 2 tri-colored LEDs and integral sounder for programming and operation.
- Wide range of low voltage AC/DC power input.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Optical tamper detection output.
- Automatic internal heater prevents key freeze at -20°C (4°F).
- 10 programmable modes for auxiliary input and output (2 Amp Form C Relay.)
- 2 Amp Form C Lock Strike Relay, for fail-safe and fail-secure, with input for REX.
- Supports: Door Ajar, Forced, Shunt, Monitor, and Secure mode.
- Door bell key feature operation (from ‘*’ bell key), with Rosslare’s accessory BL-D40