AC-D31 is part of Rosslare’s highly sophisticated line indoor standalone controller series, ideal for residential and commercial access applications. It is an industry favorite for those looking for a basic access controller that simply gets the job done.
The attractively designed AC-D31 is easy to program and easy to use. This advanced 500-user, PIN only standalone controller is packed with features such as eight auxiliary modes, multiple user levels and operation modes, as well as case tamper protection.
- Advanced 500-user standalone controller
- Two tri-colored LEDs and internal buzzer indicators
- Lock strike and auxiliary relay outputs
- Input for Request to Exit (REX) button
- Internal case tamper detector
- Supplied with an installation kit including a security screw, security screw tool, mounting screws and a mounting template
- Internal suppression diode (1N4004)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Offers eight auxiliary modes, including: Door ajar, Forced door, Shunt, Door monitor, Normal / secure
- Three user levels: Normal, Secure, Master
- Three operational modes: Normal, Bypass, Secure Bell, chime, siren and strobe when used with the BL-D40