AC-B31 is part of Rosslare’s indoor standalone controller series, ideal for residential and commercial access applications. It is an industry favorite for those looking for a basic access controller that simply gets the job done.
The AC-B31 is easy to program and easy to use. This 500-user, PIN, standalone controller is packed with features such as multiple user levels and operation modes, Programmable Siren and Lock Strike Release Times, code search, and back & case tamper protection yet is still considered a fairly “basic” model.
- Advanced 500-user standalone controller
- Two tri-colored LEDs and internal buzzer indicators
- Lock strike and auxiliary relay outputs
- Input for Request to Exit (REX) button
- Internal case and wall tamper detection
- Supplied with an installation kit including a security screw, security screw tool, mounting screws and a mounting template
- Internal suppression diode (1N4004)
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Three user levels: Normal, Secure, Master
- Three operational modes: Normal, Bypass, Secure
- Programmable Siren Time
- Programmable Lock Strike Release Time
- Bell, chime, siren and strobe when used with the BL-D40