The AC-525 is a Video integrated access control system, merging the strong capabilities and Rosslare’s extensive experience in the field of access control with onboard DVR. With a maximum of 4 doors, two analog PTZ cameras with optional local video recording on local USB drive, the system features a powerful ARM9-based architecture including dedicated, leading technology. video processing chip-set, as well as a local web server and DVR running on embedded Linux OS.
The AC-525 is an IP based controller, providing communication and video streaming over local and wide area networks, each panel can be expandable by a 2-door module (MD-D02) or 8/4 input/output module (MD-IO84), local USB drive connection for high capacity edge DVR.
Multiple panels are managed using Rosslare’s modular and scalable client / server AS-525 AxTrax software for Access Control Management and AS-525AV ViTrax software, a multi server, multi client for NVR Management, surveillance, recording and playback.
- Compact full featured integration with complete 2- to 4-door physical access control interface including 2 digital multimedia channels, 2 audio inputs and 2 audio outputs all in one installation, less hardware units, which are dedicated to both fields
- Advanced, fully featured Access Control and analog camera integration to trigger video recording upon any event in the access control panel
- Compatible with almost any type of Analog Camera, Microphone and Speaker for Video and Voice recording and real-time monitoring
- Supports ISO Standard MPEG-4 video streaming. For remote NVR software connection
- Supports USB drive connection for Edge DVR
- Embedded Linux OS Based web server lets you access the web-server with IE Browser
- Available with custom lockable housing with sounder, AC/AC transformer and space for 7Ah SLA (Sealed Lead-Acid) Backup Battery
- On Board 3Amp power supply with battery Charger for 7Ah SLA backup battery
OPTIONS FOR EDGE DATA STORAGE
- On-Board pre-alarm and post event timers and custom recording preferences
- On–Board USB 2.0 connection for external USB 2.0 compliant flash drive or Hard Disk for Edge DVR
- Perfect for educational, financial, commercial, health, transportation, military and many other applications
- Audio Visual Intercom & Video Verification of Access Control
- Remote LAN / WAN Video Surveillance and Digital Multimedia Recording