The AC-425IP-B Intelligent 4-Reader Expandable Networked Access Controller is powered by Rosslare AxTraxNG™ Server for Microsoft Windows to deliver full- featured access control and automation capability via 10/100 Ethernet port. The AC‑425IP-B (TCP/IP) and AC-425-B (RS-485) control panels have one expansion slot for mounting one MD unit. The expansion modules – MD-D04B (4 readers + 4 outputs, 4 inputs) and MD-DIO84B (8 EOL supervised inputs and 4 outputs) – can be mounted in under one minute. Rosslare offers a variety of ordering options, including DIN-panel only and set up on an ME-1015 advanced power supply lockable enclosure. The system provides an ideal modular and expandable solution for commercial and institutional needs.
- Full online and offline operation
- Supports 30,000 active credentials, 30,000 PIN codes, 128 access groups, 128 access areas, 128-time zones, 64 holidays and 64 NG Smart Links for automation.
- 20,000 non-volatile, FIFO, records the event log while offline
- Expandable with MD-IO84B I/O expansion for additional 8 inputs, 4 outputs OR the MD-D02B 4-reader expansion for additional 4 readers with 4 inputs, 4 outputs
- Real-time clock with super-cap holds power and keeps RTC real-time clock for up to 2 weeks when total power loss (no batteries to replace)
- Supports a wide range of Wiegand reader formats, PIN keypad formats, and logic options to support a wide range of locks, deadbolts, electric strikes, maglocks, and sliding doors