The AC-215IP-B Intelligent 2-Reader Networked Access Controller is powered by Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™ Server for Microsoft Windows to deliver full featured access control and automation capability via 10/100 Ethernet port. The AC-215IP-B (TCP/IP) and AC-215-B (RS-485) access control and automation panels feature 2 readers, 4 outputs, and 4 inputs in a compact high-quality DIN housing that can be easily installed into the ME-1015 power management enclosure, or can be mounted in custom enclosures. The AC-215IP-B is Rosslare’s entry level intelligent IP controller that supports 30,000 credentials and 30,000 PIN codes, and provides an ideal, modular and expandable solution for commercial and institutional needs.
- Full online and offline operation
- Supports for 30,000 active credentials + 30,000 PIN codes, 128 access groups, 128 access areas, 128-time zones, 64 holidays and 32 NG Smart Links for automation
- 20,000 non-volatile, FIFO, records the event log while offline
- Real-time clock with super-cap keeps time for up to 2 weeks when total power loss (no batteries to replace)
- Supports a wide range of Rosslare and third-party readers with a wide range of Wiegand reader formats and PIN keypad formats
- Supports a large variety of locking hardware with built-in logic options to support a wide range of lock strikes, deadbolts, electric strikes, maglocks, and handle locks (Fail Safe, Fail Secure)