Each AC-115 supports a single door with power and control for 2 readers (IN/OUT), a 1.2A lock strike, door monitor & REX input, and has a built-in backup battery charger.
With its associated PC software (AS-115), the system works seamlessly in online and offline modes. A 2000 event offline FIFO(First IN first Out) history log is stored in non-volatile memory that can be uploaded to the PC.
8-controllers can be connected in a reliable and proven RS-485 network that interfaces with the PC software using on RS-232 to RS-485 converter.
Unique features include internal bell sounder enabling doorbell, chime, and alarm sounds.
- 2400 Users
- 2000 Event History
- Quick and easy to install, All-in-One
- 8 Programmable access time zones
- 24 Programmable holiday dates
- Three modes of operation: Normal, Bypass and Secure
- Supports two standard Wiegand 26-Bit readers (PIN only, PIN+PROX, or PROX)
- Internal power supply for readers, lock and inputs, with a charger for external battery backup
- Real-time clock with back-up battery lasts up to 10 years
- Cable-cut tamper detection function for readers and cover tamper detection for the main unit
- Bell, chime & alarm annunciator with audible tones
- Auxiliary relay output
- 3 selectable security modes and 3 programmable user levels
- A simple and intuitive user-friendly PC interface reduces complexity of managing access control For Microsoft Windows® 98/Me, and XP/NT/2000/7
- AC-115 can work as an independent single-door PIN controller and does not require the PC
- Long range RS-485 network connects to the PC using a MD-14 RS-232 to RS-485 converter (one per network)
- Programmable PC software access rights
- Enables management of user data, photo with custom fields, access rights, alarms, strike time, and door mode from a central location for up to 8 networked doors
- Produces reports from acquired data, such as entry and exit times, and by alarm type with filters for users, location, and time
- Available in a large selection of languages