1.Use of Personal Information.
RSP will, however, when appropriate, share your information with other RSP locations or entities, such as Affiliates, Distributors, or Representatives both in the United States and abroad. This information is shared with entities outside of RSP, only when we have your consent, when it is necessary to fulfill a request by you for a product or service, to keep you up to date on new product announcements or software updates, to inform you of special product offers or updates that we think you would be interested in (unless you request to be removed from such update lists), or when required by law, or necessary to protect personal safety, the public or our web sites. users of the Site are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material or any other material that would violate any law or contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website.
3. Security of Collected Information
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those RSP workers who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Workers who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
4. Personal Data Request in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation
Starting 24th May 2018, Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you as a data subject have several rights in relation to your personal data.
For your convenience we provide you below with a brief list of some of your rights with reference to the GDPR. However, for a full information please visit www.eugdpr.org.
Regarding the GDPR, Rosslare might be a controller of your personal data. A Controller means the body that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
If you believe Rosslare is the data controller of your personal data, you are entitled to request:
• Confirmation that your data is being processed
• Details of your personal data
• The purpose of the processing
• The categories of personal data concerned
• The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
• Where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
• Rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing
• Where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source
• To obtain your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing as referred to in Article 22 of the GDPR
For Submitting your request, please send an email to [email protected], including the following information:
• “Personal Data Request” and your full name in the subject line
• Your full contact information
• Any information used by Rosslare to identify or distinguish you from others of the same name (email address of subscriber, etc.)
• Details of the specific request, specify the action you wish Rosslare to perform with respect to your personal data
The above personal data you provide is necessary in order to fulfill your request and for Rosslare to verify your identity and personal data we have about you.
5.Changes to this Policy.