Rosslare’s EX-H22N and-EX-M22N are high quality infrared switches. Designed with industrial and high-risk environmental requirements in mind, the EX-H22N/EX-M22N adapt well in offices, shops, industrial installations, and more. The switches can be used in many hi-demanding applications, from heavy machinery and mechanical operation panels, to access control systems or direct door control.
With no moving parts, the EX-H22N/EX-M22N are extremely reliable, resilient and robust, yet are encased in an elegant design within a modern case suitable for use by architects and designers.
- Advanced passive infrared motion sensor switch
- New weatherproof design – water and dust proof
- Circuit assembly encapsulation
- No moving parts
- Mounting Method Single Gang: Mounts directly to a US (EX-H22N) and UK (EX-M22N) gang switchbox
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Light ring status indicator and accidental activation hindrance
- External LED control wire, can perform as a traffic light
- Stainless steel (SUS304) front panel
If you encounter with some technical difficulties searching documents, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please drop us an email in “Contact Us” page and we will be glad to assist you.
Thanks for your patience and understanding
The highly advanced AT-D1S-000-0001 card functions as an identifier.
Using a reader, the card is identified and the system responds accordingly.
The card is compliant with ISO/IEC 14443-1/2/3/4.
- Data retention of approximately 10 years
- Write endurance of up to 100,000 cycles
- Data encryption on RF channel with replay attack protection
- Read/write operations
The AT-T6350 reader from Rosslare is rated IP68 and is a MIFARE Classic® EV1 13.65MHz Smartcard and PIN code reader for access control systems. It features, LED Control, Back Tamper, Capacitive Touch Keys and a new LOGO area that lets OEM order custom logos. AY-T6350 is an advanced model with multi-format outputs for compatibility with wide range of host access controllers. It has a local menu to program facility code as well as Card & PIN credential modes. This fully-potted suitable for all weather use.
- Incorporates the MIFARE Classic and MIFARE Ultralight ID Format Protocol
- Read range of up to 70 mm (2.8 in.)
- Backlit 3×4 keypad
- 8 programmable Proximity Card transmission formats, Wiegand 26- to 40-Bit or Clock & Data
- Smooth, attractive, and elegant industrial design
- Selectable LED control or buzzer control functions
- Made from tough polycarbonate plastic for improved performance in all weather conditions
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- Optical tamper sensor for cover and wall tamper detection
- 8 programmable PIN transmission formats for data and credential entry options
- Card + PIN mode for higher security
- Door bell key feature (from “*” key when interfaced with Rosslare controllers)
- Weather-resistant with epoxy potting (IP65)
- One tri-colored LED and integral sounder for programming and operation
- Programmable facility code
- Installation kit includes template label, security screw, and tool
- 60 cm (23.6 in.) 6-wire interface cable
The DR-U955BT is part of Rosslare UHF SMART™ series of products. It is an innovative USB Enrollment Station that features three-in-one access control credential technology, making it easier than ever to deploy the latest in access control systems. The DR-U955BT is able to read a wide range of 13.56 MHz multi-format smart card (UID), UHF EPC-Gen2-6C, and Rosslare BLE-ID™ credentials (Facility code, Credential ID), and transmits the credential to the connected access control software, such as Rosslare’s AxTraxNG™. Its configurable software allows you to choose a unique output for each system.
- Enrolls 13.56 MHz smart card Unique ID (UID) and can read the UID of a range of credentials
- Enrolls UHF-ID – Reads a wide range of passive transponders with ISO 18092 (NFCIP-1) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C credential support
- Enrolls Bluetooth – Rosslare BLE-ID™ credential directly into AxTraxNG™ Server or directly into third-party software systems
- Supports USB 2.0 Standard (compatible with USB 1.1), meets the EIA Standard
- One-meter cable and USB Type A Connector – powered by USB host PC
- SW supports the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32- and 64-Bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-Bit), Windows Vista and Vista 64-Bit, Windows XP and XP 64-Bit, Server 2003, XP and Server 2008
- Enables access control with multi-credential authentication factors
he DR-B9000 is a USB Fingerprint Reader / Scanner featuring live-finger detection. Using this device with the RosslareBio9000 software, this device allows finger enrollment to your access control system. This device features a modern design with a glass scanning surface making it robust and long lasting.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE FEATURES
- USB 2.0 complaint
- USB Powered – no need separate power supply
- Use standard drivers that support the following operating systems:
- Windows series
- Linux kernel v2.6x and v3.x
- Android 3.1(API Level 12) HONEYCOMB_MR1
- Scratch-proof glass scanning surface
- Dual technology IR and camera scanning
- Crystal clear finger scan image
- Well designed for convenient use
- AY-B9100BT – FP Biometric Terminal – BLE
- AY-B9120BT – FP Biometric Terminal – EM & BLE
- AY-B9150BT – FP Biometric Terminal – MIFARE & BLE
- AY-B9250BT – FP Biometric Terminal – BLE & LCD
- AY-B9350BT – Face & FP Biometric Terminal – Android
The AY-B9350 is a high-performance Face and Fingerprint recognition reader with MIFARE® 13.56 MHz and EM 125 kHz card reader. It has an Android OS with a touch LCD. The dual IR/RGB camera has a motorized tilt for face finding, making the unit user friendly regardless of the height of the user. Advanced features include support for 100,000 fingerprint templates, 10,000 (1:1) & 2,000 (1:N) face templates, and innovative algorithms with liveness check. Connection is easy with TCP/IP, RS‑485, Wiegand in/out (26-/34-Bit). The solution includes client/server based software for template enrollment and easy deployment. This product features the latest design and engineering to achieve a best-in class solution.
- Multi-factor Authentication: face, card, fingerprint and pin code
- Advanced optical sensor with fingerprint liveness check algorithms prevent spoofing.
- Large capacity for 100,000 templates – 1:Many
and support for 1:1 Matching Mode
- High performance CPU and memory for high speed validation (up to 1 second)
- Built-in TCP/IP, RS-485, Wiegand output connectivity
- Dual technology – MIFARE (13.56 MHz) + EM (125 kHz) RFID card reader
- Colored dual camera, for ensuring best face authentication (IR and Visible light cams)
- Non-volatile event log of up to 1,000,000 entries
- Wide thermal operating range (-20°C to 60°C)
- Built-in tamper and buzzer
- Modern design that blends into almost any architectural challenge
RosslareBio9000 Client/Server Software
- Easy-to-install and operate server for Windows OS that enables managing user data and template distribution. Manages 100,000 users across networks of up to 2000 readers.
- Supports up to 16 remote client enrollment stations for enterprise applications
- Available in a large variety of languages