Starting 24th May 2018, Under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) You, our European customer, as a data subject have several rights in relation to Your personal data.
For Your convenience Rosslare provide You below with a brief list of some of Your rights with reference to the GDPR. However, for a full information please visit www.eugdpr.org.
Regarding the GDPR, Rosslare might be a controller of Your personal data. A Controller means the body that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
If You believe Rosslare is the data controller of Your personal data, You are entitled to request:
- Confirmation that Your data is being processed
- Details of Your personal data
- The purpose of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- Where possible, the period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- Rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning You or to object to such processing
- Where the personal data are not collected from You, any available information as to their source
- To obtain Your right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing as referred to in Article 22 of the GDPR
For Submitting Your request, please send an email to [email protected], including the following information:
- “Personal Data Request” and Your full name in the subject line
- Your full contact information
- Any information used by Rosslare to identify or distinguish You from others of the same name (email address of subscriber, etc.)
- Details of the specific request, specify the action You wish Rosslare to perform with respect to Your personal data
The above personal data You provide is necessary in order to fulfill Your request and for Rosslare to verify Your identity and personal data Rosslare have about You.
 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 On the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).