Rosslare Security Products seeks individuals with diverse technology experience and inter-disciplinary skills to join an outstanding team of motivated professionals working together to provide innovative security solutions for commercial and residential markets. We provide fertile ground for talented individuals to realize their potential in a professionally challenging and socially engaging environment.
Career opportunities are listed below and will be updated on an ongoing basis.
Thank you for your interest in Rosslare.
GLOBAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
ROSSLARE SECURITY – GLOBAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Primary accountability for developing, managing and executing strategic marketing communications plans that support Rosslare’s business growth and protect/enhance its reputation/presence in key markets. Responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing communications plans including website, marketing collateral, advertising, public relations, and industry events to support business objectives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive multiple content and collateral initiatives with key stakeholders, and deliver projects on-time, with compelling value propositions that excite both customer and prospective customer audiences
- Write and review a variety of marketing materials, including, but not limited to fact sheets, newsletters, promotional material, press releases, customer stories, web copy, direct marketing campaigns, and social media content
- Develop compelling messaging to effectively communicate the strategic differentiators of our products to customers and prospects
- Author and edit product and industry deliverables to align with company messaging, style and tone
- Manage events including exhibitions and seminars
- Update the company website with valuable content that draws and retains traffic
- Develop, manage and track marketing strategy in coordination with management as well as marketing communications budget
- Manage subcontractor resources as required
- Manage internal personnel as required
- Work directly with senior management, industry and product management, and customer-facing teams to ensure business goals are met
- 5+ Years of experience in corporate marketing communications (B2B)
- Native English speaker with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical/Engineering field, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related.
- Preference for candidates with technical degrees or technical experience
- Ability to operate well under pressure and timelines, while handling multiple assignments simultaneously and accurately
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail
- Creative thinker with a good eye for visuals
- Experience working in a global, complex and matrixed operating environment
- Preference to candidates with experience in the marketing of technical products
- Preference for candidates that have skill with video production, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and similar software tools.
- Able to handle rejection of creative ideas, able to accept creative ideas from others.
Please submit resume in English to:[email protected]
Job Location: Rosslare Israel North R&D center – Yokneam.
We are looking for a Full time position talented, experienced and passionate Backend Developer.
You are an exceptional and highly motivated software engineer with at least 3 years of experience in development of C# Dot Net desktop and web applications.
You excel at what you do with a high level of team work and collaboration, continuously learning and improving, who can also mentor others and lead complex technical challenges from architecture till delivery on your own.
- Produce quality products that meet high security, stability and performance standards
- Understand existing code and refactor it in different technology and architecture
- Integration with embedded systems using proprietary protocols
- Development mainly in C#.
- Member in a cross-functional development team, in an agile oriented environment
- Sc. degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience building backend web and desktop services
- Back end – C#, ASP.Net Core, WCF, Web APIs
- Solid understanding of SQL and ORM (Entity Framework – advantage)
- SOLID understanding of architectural design principles, data structures and algorithms
- Proven ability to develop complex technical challenges (high technical capabilities and independence, excellent design and analytical skills)
- Experience with Unit, Integration and System testing concepts (FIRST in tests)
- High ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking & problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in working in an Agile development organization (Scrum, Kanban)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a high work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Experience with Azure DevOps, GIT, Code Reviews or related technologies
- Experience in integration with embedded software systems – Advantage
- Experience in mobile cross platform development – Advantage
- Fluent in English and Hebrew
Rosslare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please submit resume in English to: [email protected]